Long Haired Bestie

I haven't used a Bestie stamp for a little while, so thought I would pull one out today and combine two of the My Besties challenges together. This is for My Besties Challenge #2 to have more than two folds (I made a centre step fold card which has 4 folds in it, but forgot to take a side photo!), My Besties UK Challenge It's All About The Hair and for Crafty Little Fairies Challenge to use lavender and lace.

And here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG799 from Sherri Baldy, Mini Blooms from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Flirtatious DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Wisteria Wonder from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine from Stampin' Up, Heart Swirl Doohickey Die from Magnolia, Anja's Vintage Ornaments Die LR0270 from Marianne Creatables, Passe-partout Oval Die CR1241 from Marianne Craftables, Lace from local craft store, Glitter Buttons from The Works, Beautiful Blooms Dies #1 from Papertrey Ink, Frosted Lace Stickles

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - E42, E43, E44, E47
Purples - BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Leaves - YG17, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card , good luck with your besties uk challenge -Carol UK design team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great hair.....Thanx for playing with us at my Besties US.
    Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, pretty stamp coloring matching with your papers. Thanks for share with us at My Besties Challenge and follow our theme "more than one fold". Hope to see you again next challenge also. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, really unusual choice of colours- good luck in the challenge
    Pixie ( UK DT team )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Hun loving this image with the long hair xxx wendy uk besties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation....love it all! Thanks so much for joining us over at My Besties UK!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...