Very Exciting News!!!

I have some fabulous news to share with you all that I am still so excited about. I received an email from Mi Ran of Art by MiRan last week asking me if I would like to be their new Facebook Fan Page Challenge Coordinator. I still cannot believe she has asked me to join this fantastic team of designers and of course I said yes. Who in their right mind wouldn't?!

We have some fantastic ideas coming up for the challenges and we are making a few changes. Firstly we are going to be having 2 challenges each month, which gives you even more opportunity to share your fabulous Art by MiRan creations and gives you more chances at winning the digi prizes too.

We will also be inviting some of the fans from the page to join us as guest designers for each challenge as well. How exciting is all that?!

As a little thank you to both MiRan and Jackie for inviting me and for letting me join in this exciting new adventure, I have made this cute card using Bashful Belinda.


Recipe:

Stamps: Bashful Belinda from Art by MiRan, Spell It Out from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP (Retired), Bella Rose DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Inks from Tim Holtz, Copic Markers, Clear Star, Pink Gelly Roll Pens, Pink Metallic Pen

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Paper Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Works, Foam Spray from Live & Love Crafts, Pearls from Doodlebug, Lace from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair & Eyes - E40, E42, E44, E47
Dress & Make Up - RV10, RV11, RV13, RV17

And that's all my exciting news today folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook Fan Group and share your fabulous creations and join in the challenges too. July's challenge runs until the end of the month and then my challenges will start in August.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love your coloring too. This is a great image that I just LOVE. Glad to have you as the Art By Mi Ran challenge Coordinator. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...