Now Alison's in the Graveyard!

After having Marie and Fangletta haunt a graveyard for my Lacy Sunshine DT project the other week, I thought I would create a scene using the Tiddly Inks digi Alison and some of the elements from Batty for You to create a mini graveyard scene!

This card is for Tiddly Inks Challenge #143 to use non-traditional Hallowe'en colours (not sure if mine are really as I use grey, purple and green on Hallowe'en cards, but the challenge stated no orange or black, which I haven't got any of apart from the raven and the bat). This is also for Di's Digi Designs Hallowe'en Challenge, Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #22 Hallowe'en, Crafty Little Fairies Challenge for October to use only 1 patterned paper, for Deep Ocean's Challenge #89 to make a one layer card (I think my passes as some of the DT did a patterned paper layer and their their image layer) and for The Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge to make a scene.

And here she is...I did get a bit carried away with all the clouds on this one and I wish I had use a spooky tree in the background too, but that only occurred to me after I had finished my colouring! And I think I finally have made enough Hallowe'en cards now!


Recipe:

Stamps: Alison, Batty For You both from Tiddly Inks, Tee-Hee-Hee from Stampin' Up

Papers: Blackberry Bliss, Basic Grey, Moonlight DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Blackberry Bliss from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Ribbon from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - Y1, Y23, Y26, Y28
Hat - YG21, YG3, YG25
Dress & Hat Band - V15, V17, BV08
Gravestones, Bat & Raven - C3, C5, C7, C9
Moon & Clouds - C00, C1, C2
Grass - G21, G28, YG67, YG97
Sky - BV20, BV23, BV5, BV29

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a great little scene. Fab project. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love your colouring, and it looks just fine without your "spooky tree" :-)Thanks for sharing in the "Halloween" challenge at Di's Digi Designs

    Good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! Love Tiddly Inks images!! AWesome background!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful, I love that you merged some tiddlyness together too
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this challenge
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and an awesome sentiment Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, the background is fab.Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Julie DT
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is really stunning! Love the great background you have done on this!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Halloween Card! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. mo x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...