Sketch Saturday Challenge #332 with Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Good Morning and welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!

Back with us this week, as our wonderful sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts


The prize this week is £10.00 to spend in the Bunny Zoe's Crafts Store - fabulous prize!


Here is Sketch #332 designed by Debra.


And here's my take on it. I thought I would practise some big hair on this one and am pleased with how it came out. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Pretty Head Rachel from The Greeting Farm, Banner Blast from Stampin' Up

Papers: Primrose Petals, Real Red, Whisper White, More Amour DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Primrose Petals, Real Red, Pool Party all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pink Glitter Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: None

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (Skin would not blend properly today despite cleaning my pens before I started! Grrr! So irritating! She just looks a bit tanned, I think.)
Hair - E25, E27, E29
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Red - R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for  this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards by the DT and join in the fun whilst you're there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...