Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Whimsy Stamps are having a DT call. I will admit I wasn't sure whether to enter it or not as I know there are going to be so many fabulous entries, but as my boyfriend rightly pointed out, "You'll never know if you don't try!", so here I am with my entry.

I love Whimsy Stamps and many of the other lines they do in digi and rubber as well, such as Art by MiRan, Wee Stamps, Time for Tea Designs etc and I have so many of their sentiment stamps too as they always seem to have one that is just exactly what I am looking for. There just so many different designers to choose from at Whimsy, it's sometimes too hard just to choose one or two to use!

I have been a regular participant in the Whimsy Stamps challenge blog and was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer in the past.

Anyway here is my card for this entry using one of my favourite colour combos - pink and brown. I used the cute Goldie Locks by Elizabeth Bell and the Ticket Notes sentiment set too. Not sure if you can see it very well in the picture, but I have paper-toled this image so she has more depth and I love how she came out.


I thought I would also add a couple of my other favourite cards using products from Whimsy Stamps as well.



And I made this one using Hopeful from the Wee Stamps line by Sylvia Zet. You can find my original post here.


Recipe for the Goldie Locks card:

Stamps: Goldie Locks, Ticket Notes both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Rose Red, Early Espresso both from Stampin' Up, Always & Forever Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Rose Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Cherish Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart,Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls, Pearl Stamens from Live & Love Crafts, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow Die Set from Sue Wilson@Creative Expressions, Butterfly from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E79
Stool - E42, E44, E47
Cat - E30, E31, E33
Reds - R56, R59
Pinks - R81, R83, R85
Leaves - G21, G17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my entry! 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely Vanessa. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...