Noor! Design UK Challenge #8 Something Old, Something New

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the Noor! Design UK Challenge. This month the challenge is Something Old, Something New.

I made a simple card this time to show off my new die - the Pergola die that Tracy sent me as part of my GDT parcel. Love how it frames this image by Simply B Stamps. My Something Old is the brads I have - had them that long I have no idea who made them!


This card is also for:
Papertake Weekly's Challenge Take Your Pick - I used pink and pearl brads.

Recipe:

Stamps: Betty Rose from Simply B Stamps, Spiral Bouquet from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rose Red, Early Espresso,, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Pretty Floral Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Rose Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pergola Die 6002/0414 from Joy Crafts, 3D Itty Bitty Filigree Bow Die from Sue Wilson@Creative Expressions, Brads from stash, Roses from WIld Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Pink - R81, R83, R85, R89
Green - G40, G43, G46

Here are the links for the product from the Noor! Design UK store.



And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Noor! Design UK Blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the layers! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...